3 bunch broccolini
1 small head broccoli
6 baby potatoes
2 cloves garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
1 packet spaghetti
Chilli flakes or fresh chilli
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Dice the potatoes and finely chop the anchovies and garlic .
- Roughly chop the broccoli and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a large pot of salted water. Bring to the boil and add the broccolini & broccoli . Blanch for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat a frypan and add 1/3 cup of olive oil. When hot add the garlic and anchovies. Stir quickly as you don’t want it to burn. The anchovies will melt.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop out the broccoli and broccolini adding to the frypan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Using the water from the broccolini, add the potatoes and boil for 5 minutes before added the pasta. Cook until the pasta is al dente.
- When cooked strain the water but reserve 1/3 cup of the water.
- Add the pasta & potatoes to the frypan with the broccoli and broccolini. Add the remaining oil and reserved pasta water. Mix through.
- Finish with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with fresh diced chilli and another drizzle of fresh extra virgin olive oil.