3 cups grated pumpkin
1 cup grated squeezed zucchini firmly packed (approx 2 zucchini)
1 cob of corn
1/2 cup Danish feta
1/3 cup of mixed fresh mint and parsley finely chopped
2 green shallots finely chopped
3/4 cup of plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of cumin
Salt & pepper
Avodaco Herb Cream
1 heaped tablespoon of mixed mint & parsley finely chopped
1/4 of a shallot
1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
1/2 a large avocado
2 tablespoons of lime juice
Salt to taste
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchini. Place in a colander and season with salt. Set aside for 5 minutes (to draw out the excess moisture).
- Use the box grater to grate the pumpkin and add to a large bowl.
- Cut the corn from the cob.
- Squeeze the excess liquid out of the zucchini and add to the bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Using a medium fry pan, add a few tablespoons of olive oil and when the pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons scoops per fritter. Cook on medium heat.
- Flip when you see the edges start to crisp up.
- Press down the fritter with a spatula.
- Place on absorbent paper towel.
- To make the avocado cream, add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until smooth.