3 small cucumbers
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 bunch parsley
1/2 red onion
2 cobs corn
150g Danish feta
5 slices sourdough bread
1 tablespoon of Greek dried oregano
Olive oil (lots)
Red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Slice the bread into bite size pieces
- Lay flat in a baking tray and generously drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crunchy
- Steam the corn – slice off the cob when cooked
- Halve the cucumbers (length ways) and cut into moon shaped
- Cut the tomatoes in half
- Finely dice the onion
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Add the cut cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, parsley, sourdough croutons and onions to a large bowl.
- Crumble over the feta.
- Season well with salt.
- Mix 1/3 cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.
NB: If you want to minimise the onion taste, place the cut pieces in water for 10 minutes.