75g baby rocket
Handful of cherry/grape tomatoes
2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
100g Greek feta
2 peaches sliced into 1/8s
2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 stalks fresh thyme (optional)
1/4 red onion thinly sliced
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Juice half lemon
*4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
Splash of red wine vinegar
*Mix and taste to see if you need more acidity or olive oil.
- On a large plate lay out the rocket. Halve the tomatoes and scatter them over the rocket.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, dry toast the pumpkin seeds for a few minutes until golden.
- In the same pan add a splash of olive oil with a few thyme leaves (optional) and lightly brown on both sides.
- Place peach slices over the rocket, sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds along with torn mint leaves, chopped parsley, and red onion, and season well with salt.
- Crumble the feta over the salad and drizzle over the dressing.
*This would work just as well with nectarines.