2 small carrots
2 medium potatoes
1 brown onion
Salt & pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Lemon to serve
- Prepare the veggies. Roughly dice the onion and tomatoes, slice the potatoes, top and tail the beans and chop the carrots into discs.
- Chop the parsley. Set aside 1/4 for serving.
- Heat a pot with olive oil
- Sauté the onion for 2 minutes and add the remaining veggies and parsley.
- Season well with salt & pepper.
- Pour in water so the veggies are 1/3 way covered.
- Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the water has cooked down.
- Serve with freshly squeezed lemon, the remaining parsley, and crusty bread.