2 bunches steamed broccolini
1/4 cup toasted slivered or flaked almonds
Small handful of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons of white miso paste mixed
2 tablespoon of lemon juice
zest of a lemon
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/4 teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
- Cut the base of the stalks of the broccolini.
- Place in a saucepan, and steam until tender.
- Dry toast the almonds in a fry pan for a few minutes until golden.
- Mix the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the steamed broccolini, followed by the almonds and finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.