1/2 cup ricotta
1/2 cup strong cheddar cheese
1/2 cup feta cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 sheets pastry
1 heaped tablespoon of parsley
1/2 tablespoon of fresh dill
Salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 200 degrees
- In a bowl combine the 4 cheeses, finely chopped herbs, salt, pepper and 1 beaten egg.
- Mix to combine.
- Cut pastry into equal squares.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture placing it in the centre of each pastry square.
- Fold the pastry over so the two sides meet to form a triangle.
- Press the edges down with a fork.
- Brush over the egg wash.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.