Half a cauliflower
1 tablespoon paprika
Parmesan cheese to serve
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Cut the stalk off the cauliflower and cut the florets into bite-size pieces.
- Wash the florets and pat dry.
- Place the florets in a baking tray, and season with salt and paprika. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss the cauliflower to ensure all the pieces are coated in olive oil and the seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.