2 medium potatoes
2 cups chicken stock
Butter to serve & cracked pepper
1 heaped teaspoon of butter plus extra to serve
Cracked pepper and salt
Shallot to serve
- Peel the potato and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Cover in the stock. Bring to a boil and cover cooking for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are easily pierced with a fork.
- Strain and reserve 1/4 cup of the stock.
- Add the butter and a pinch of salt.
- Mash until there are no lumps
- Add cracked pepper, a knob of butter, and chopped shallots to serve.