Prep 3 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
3 large fresh corns
1 tablespoon of fresh parsley
200g danish feta
3/4 cup of plain flour (extra if needed)
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
Oil for frying
- Steam the corn for 5 minutes
- Finely chop the shallots and parsley
- Slice the corn off the cob and add to a large bowl with the remaining ingredients; eggs, crumbed feta, parsley, shallots, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In a frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and scoop a few tablespoons of the batter to form the fritters.
- Wait until browned (a few minutes on each side) before flipping to the other side (pressing down with a spatula).
- Place on absorbent paper and repeat until all the fritters are cooked.
- Enjoy hot or cold – serve with poached eggs and sliced avocado.