1 tin of brown lentils
1 piece of Danish feta (palm size)
3 radishes thinly sliced
3 tablespoons continental parsley (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons mint (finely chopped)
1/2 red onion (finely diced)
Juice of half a lemon
1/4 cup of olive oil
500g Chicken Tenderloins
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons parsley
1/4 cup Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Drain the lentils
- Finely chop the parsley & mint.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Deseed the pomegranate
- Crumble feta over the top.
- Season well with salt. Pour over olive oil and squeeze with lemon.
- Season the chicken well with salt & pepper.
- Marinate the chicken in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add in 1 crushed clove of garlic and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook on the bbq hot plate.
Serve the chicken alongside the lentil salad.