800g chat potatoes
1/2 small butternut pumpkin
1 clove of garlic
1 tablespoon rosemary (chopped)
2 tablespoons parsley chopped
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 cup olive oil
Good pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200degrees Celsius
- Finely chop the herbs and crush the garlic.
- Melt the butter
- Halve the potatoes
- Cut the pumpkin (skin on) into half moons (1cm thick)
- Add olive oil, butter, herbs, and garlic to a large oven tray. Add the veggies, and potatoes flat side face down. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Rub the vegetables so they are coated in the cheese/herb mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden.