3/4 cup wombok (Chinese cabbage) chopped
1/3 cup Baby Spinach
6 snow peas
1 small stick celery
1 heaped tablespoon Pine nuts
1 tablespoon coriander
1 tablespoon mint
Juice of a lime
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon chilli
1/4 cup olive oil (not extra virgin)
- Chop the wombok and baby spinach
- Dry toast the pine nuts in a fry pan for a minute until golden brown
- Finely chop the shallots
- Slice the snow peas on an angle in thirds
- Half the celery and finely chop
- Slice the cucumber into quarters and finely dice
- Chop the mint and coriander
- Add the salt, chilli flakes, honey, lime juice and olive oil to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add all the salad items, herbs and pine nuts to a bowl. Pour over the dressing and combine.
- You can top with left over protein for example thinly sliced roast pork or chicken.