1/4 large wombok (roughly chopped)
1 carrot (grated)
1 stick of celery (finely chop)
150g snow peas (cut into 1/3s)
3 cucumbers (cut into half moons)
2 halves of a underripe mango
1/4 cup of mint
1/4 cup of coriander
1/3 cup of slivered almonds (toasted)
1 shallot (finely sliced)
1 heaped tablespoon of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
Juice of 2 large limes
1/4 cup of olive oil or more if needed
- Add all the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Thinly slice the mangoes
- Dry toast the almonds in a fry pan until golden
- Season the salad well with salt
- In a bowl, add the lime juice, sesame oil, brown sugar and olive oil. Whisking together until combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and serve with some fish or bbq chicken or pork.